chirano gold mining

Chirano Gold Mine - WikipediaChirano Gold Mine is an underground and open pit gold mine in the Western Region of Ghana, within the Bibiani gold belt. It is 90% owned by Toronto-based.chirano gold mining,The Project CHIRANO is in PRODUCTION stage. Mining Property in .Chirano Gold Mines Limited is 90% owned by Red Back Mining Inc. The remaining 10% interest in Chirano Gold Mines Limited is held by the Government of.Chirano - Mining AtlasChirano is a Gold Mine in Ghana owned by Kinross. General: Chirano achieved its first gold pour in October 2005, and consists of 11 deposits: Akwaaba, Suraw,.

Request for Quotation

chirano gold mining